Super Mario bros Z ep.8 Super Mario bros Z ep.8

HARDCORE 24 FPS TRUE UNFALAWED ACTION!!

THIS, MY FRIEND, IS BY FAR THE GREATEST SPRITE/FLASH MOVIE ON NEWGROUNDS. I JUST SENT AN EMAIL TO BOTH NINTENDO OF AMERICA AND SEGA OF AMERICA, REFERRING THEM TO EPISODES 1-9. I ALSO TOLD THEM THAT THIS SERIES WOULD MAKE A STELLAR GAME. YOU ARE A GOD, ALVIN-EARTHWORM. WHY DO I SAY THIS, YOU ASK. ONE REASON. GODS HAVE NO FLAWS. 10/10, 5/5. YOUR GOING TO BE THE FIRST TO GET A PERFECT 5 RATING.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

INSPIRATIONAL!!

Very Inspirational. I loved this, makes you want to reach for your dreams.

Space Noodles - Pilot Space Noodles - Pilot

Frkn Awesome.

That was amazing, top notch animation. i want more, dude.

Clock Day 2009 Wtf! Clock Day 2009 Wtf!

oooh.

This movie was pretty bad, was it supposed to b lyk that? dude. please, watch a flash tutorial or something.

[Prototype] [Prototype]

Tyt.

You should make 1 of inFAMOUS. But that was nyce. maybe improve your art next tyme?

Battosai810 responds:

I don't have a PS3 so I'm yet to play Infamous. I still haven't played Metal Gear Solid 4 for god's sakes. Hopefully my next parody will have some more time put into it and the art will be better.

Zimmi EP 1 Zimmi EP 1

Amazing Art/Animation!

This movie was very rich in art. i liked the style of your characters. and the animation was very fluent. nice! i hope to see many more creations from you.

Rutger responds:

Thanks dude :3

Charlie the Unicorn 3 Charlie the Unicorn 3

That woz frkn awesome.

Who doesnt like the charm of the Charlie the Unicorn series? This was awesome, well played, TypeQueen.

Shinji-san Shinji-san

Nice.

Good movie. Y is it on the front pae if it was created in april of 2004?

NiN10Doh! NiN10Doh!

OMG!

AW-I CUD GO ON AND ON ABOUT HOW AWESOME THIS IS, BUT IM NOT CUZ IM A GOOD GUY AND GOOD GIZE DONT DO DAT AND *gets smacked out by ash katchum* "never give a butthole chocolate milk!" ash would say...

This was truly amazing! on my faves 5 times.

Wii love Brawl comedy Wii love Brawl comedy